Das Update Rollup 9 für System Center 2016 ist seit dem 24.03.2020 verfügbar:
Für den Service Manager gibt es diese Änderungen (Zitat):
- Enables support for MSOLEDBSQL driver so that the customers may move from SQL Native Client. Manual steps are required to use MSOLEDBSQL driver with SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS), which are provided in the next section.
- Fixes an issue where the query results were not localized if the language of the portal is non-English
- Fixes an issue where the user was not able to submit a service request if one of the lists contained an item with a plus ‘+’ sign
- The first item in the lists while submitting a service request is now not selected by default. This ensures that the right category item is selected by the user.
- Fixes an issue where few users were unable to submit requests via portal with an error ‘The given key was not present in the dictionary’.
- Supports the SCCM 1806, 1810, 1902, 1906, 1910 releases. However, there is a limitation that the size of the devices supported by SCCM should be less than 2 PB.
Download SCSM 2016 UR9 hier:
Für den SC Orchestrator 2016 sind leider keine Updates in diesem Rollup vorgesehen.